Since the day she left us in 2020, April 7th is now a date that we gather to honor the brightest light of all, Charlotte Figi. Charlotte’s experience changed lives, expanded hope and shattered expectations. In her short life, she grew—protected by love—and demanded that the world witness her suffering so that they might find a solution. Proclaimed Charlotte Figi Day in Colorado by Governor Jared Polis, April 7th is a day we stop to remember how Charlotte changed not only our world, but the whole world.
The Stanley brothers co-founded Charlotte’s Web inspired by Charlotte’s reaction to their original extract. Charlotte was and is their North Star, and our company’s North Star. The brother’s and all of us, carry her spirit with us each day:
- “She’s the girl who changed hearts and minds…of the world,” Jesse.
- “She was amazing. The entire CBD industry owes Charlotte and the Figi Family a debt of gratitude,” Joel.
- “Without Charlotte Figi, the world of cannabis wouldn’t be where it’s at today” Austin.
- “We didn’t know what CBD was good for,” says Jon, “then the success stories started coming in,” adds Julia Stanley, wife of Jared, describing the ripple effect Charlotte’s story had on many, many others.
As the Stanley brothers eloquently described in her memorium, “Charlotte rose every day, awakening others with her courage, and with that smile that infected your spirit at the cellular level. What began as her story, became the shared story of hundreds of thousands, and the inspiration of many millions more in the journey of their betterment. Charlotte was and will be, the heartbeat of our passion, and the conviction that the dignity and health of a human being is their right.”
May her light continue to illuminate our lives, may her love help us see the love in our everyday lives, and the beauty that exists, even in our trials and pain.
As her life touched so many around the world, so did her passing. Here are kind, beautiful thoughts from those near and far (find more at charlottefigi.com):
- Thank you for sharing your Charlotte with the world, and your world with us. Words cannot express our heartfelt sadness. Charlotte is joy, love, and forgiveness all wrapped up into one kind soul. Thank you for sharing your life and your love! – Teri P.
- Charlotte Rest in Peace beautiful one, may your light shine forever on the future generations to come. – Eileen V.
- Our love to you will not stop. – Raymond And Mary M.
- Thank you for sharing her beautiful life with us. – Donna
- My heart is so heavy hearing of Charlotte’s passing. She was a beautiful child & changed our daughter’s life here in NC. Thank you for sharing her with us. She was a true light in this world!! She changed our lives & continues to do so! – Anonymous
- Dear Charlotte, your life led the way toward healing and the understanding of a plant challenged for its marvels. You will forever be a part of a global ripple effect. Your soul has flown, but you will always be with us as we move forward. Thank you so much little one. – Lori
- We are so saddened by the news of Charlotte’s passing, and we are sending our deepest condolences to your family. Charlotte will forever be an inspiration to this industry and her legacy will continue to inspire families looking for hope, relief and a better quality of life. She made a huge impact in this world in a short amount of time and we are comforted knowing that you’ll continue to carry on with her cause. – Heidi
- Charlotte you are and will continue to be a beacon of light and hope for the world. You will always be our Angel. So much love to the Figi family and all of the wonderful hearts at the Realm Of Caring & Charlotte’s Web. – Chloe V.
- You may be gone, but you are not forgotten. Fly on my sweet angel. To the Figi family, my thoughts are with you. – Kenny B.
- I am devastated by the loss of your beautiful Charlotte. Thank you so much for sharing your story with the world as we are all better for it. Your strength, your perseverance and your willingness to let the world into your life to educate and overcome fear – has changed minds and opened up the world‘s eyes to plant-based medicine. – Ali
This little girl loved bike riding, music, dancing and the color purple. On her day, we wish you a bit of all those glorious things and more.
And to Charlotte, our guide—thank you for the time you shared with us here. We are all better humans for having felt your light.
Learn more about:
LEAVE A REPLY