- Product Benefits
Our Cognition chews were blended to feature the power of elderberry, vitamin E, DHA, CBD, and other naturally occurring phytocannabinoids to help:
- Support brain health
- Support a healthy immune system
- Manage normal stress
- Support healthy vision
- Support healthy skin and coat
- ADDITIONAL INFO
Charlotte’s Web Cognition Chews include Elderberry Powder, DHA, EPA, and Vitamin E. So how can these help your dog? Let’s dive in...
- ELDERBERRY POWDER: Studies have shown brain health improvement from berry diets because of a berry’s ability to help reduce oxidative stress. Elderberries are a natural ingredient known to support both a healthy brain and antioxidant function. They can also help manage normal stress.
- DHA: DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) is an omega-3 fatty acid essential in the development of the brain and nervous system in young mammals. DHA is a major building block of the brain, and studies have shown that enhanced levels of DHA can help with brain development and maintenance. As a bonus, it helps support a healthy skin and coat, and healthy vision.
- EPA: EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) is an omega-3 fatty acid that helps support healthy joints, skin and coat, the heart and kidneys, cell formation, immune function, digestive health and more in dogs.
- VITAMIN E: Vitamin E consists of a group of fat-soluble compounds known to have antioxidant capabilities. The brain is rich in lipids (a type of fat), which are highly susceptible to oxidative damage; therefore, the brain requires a great deal of protection from antioxidants. Research suggests that increased intake of vitamin E helps support brain function and help protect the brain during aging.
- Supplement Facts
Write Your Own Review
Thank you for sharing your experience with others.