- Product Benefits
- Goes on smooth to soothe your skin: formulated with apricot kernel oil, shea butter, vitamin E, and sunflower seed oil to help moisturize skin
- Soothing botanical scent crafted with all-natural essential oils, no synthetic fragrances
- Ingredients are sustainably grown, non-GMO, gluten free, cruelty free and packaged in BPA-free containers
- For Best Results
- Apply throughout the day or night as needed
- For body use, not intended for facial application
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Our scented formulation features natural botanicals like menthol and cinnamon, which feels soothing on your body, but may be a bit much if you try it on your face
Love the balm!
Love, love love this!
I rub it on the soles of my feet at bedtime and I swear I sleep better!
The postage is ridiculously overpriced
Another good use: runny noses!
Good To Go
Excellent and Fast and Effective
First time user now owns 6 CW balms
Nifty Little Balm
Awesome Product, Awful Packaging
Hemp Balm user
Great, but expensive
I ordered it after black friday and it took about 3 weeks to get to me, which was a bit disappointing.
I do have to say though that I absolutely LOVE this balm and it has completely cured my hands...and helped my lips too! ...I wish I could attach the before and after, and will if given the option.
My cuts healed practically overnight and my dry flaky alligator skin is actually going away for the first time in years. As for this week, I don't feel incredibly embarrassed shaking peoples hands, which even in the summer has been a thing for me for a few years.
The only sad, disappointing downside is that it is so incredibly expensive and takes so long to ship (Im on the east coast and I do understand its the holidays) but I am just about out after having it for not even two full weeks. Because of this, I think I am going to have to resort to trying to make some myself or shop around locally before considering reordering...
I'll also say, It smells incredible and doesn't even bother me, which is an insanely awesome miracle. I'm tempted to get more or try the lotion, which is bigger and for a better price, but I'm hesitant because the strength/texture of this stuff just does wonders for me.
All in all, for these kinds of results, it would be a small price and time to pay, but I'm personally just maxed out with health bills and supplement costs.
I also ordered the CBD Everyday Plus oil as recommended by my doctor. I am having some allergic reactions and lethargy after taking that,but I am hoping I just started out too strong...
Write Your Own Review
Thank you for sharing your experience with others.