Is there anything cozier than mint and chocolate in the winter? Our Mint Chocolate Ganache recipe has an even cozier addition: mint chocolate flavored CBD Oil. Packed with full-spectrum hemp extract and a variety of phytocannabinoids, and featuring a fresh Mint Chocolate flavor, our CBD oil gives this ganache some extra panache.
It’s a great way to enjoy the benefits of CBD, but always take care to precisely measure and dose your infused foods to ensure responsible consumption. And, as always, keep any infused foods safely away from children or pets.
Ganache is rich, luxurious, and surprisingly simple to make! Using only two main ingredients, chocolate and cream, ganache can be used as a glaze, icing, filling, frosting, or sauce–and they’re all delicious. You simply heat up cream and pour it over chocolate, stirring until it forms a stunning glossy ganache. Our version adds a minty kick with our Mint Chocolate CBD oil and peppermint extract, making it perfect for the chilly winter months. Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Try using this as a filling for sandwich cookies, a delicious topper for brownies, or whipped until light and fluffy for frosting. As a reminder, keep tabs on the dosing for these, as different serving sizes will result in different doses.
Mint Chocolate Ganache CBD Recipe
Yield: 5 – ¼ cup servings
Total CBD per recipe: 300mg
CBD per ¼ cup serving: 60mg (1 serving of 60mg Tincture)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon peppermint extract
5 mL Charlotte’s Web CBD Oil – Mint Chocolate
- Place chocolate chips in a medium heat-proof bowl.
- Heat cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. Once cream reaches a gentle simmer, remove from heat and pour over chocolate chips.
- Whisk the cream and chocolate chips together until a smooth, glossy mixture forms.
- Whisk in peppermint extract and Charlotte’s Web CBD Oil – Mint Chocolate.
- Let cool to desired consistency, stirring occasionally. If using later, cool to room temperature and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
LEAVE A REPLY